Triangular end table : Traditional cocktail table.
Triangular End Table
- trilateral: having three sides; “a trilateral figure”
- A triangle is one of the basic shapes of geometry: a polygon with three corners or vertices and three sides or edges which are line segments. A triangle with vertices A, B, and C is denoted .
- (of a pyramid) Having a three-sided base
- Involving three people or parties
- having three angles; forming or shaped like a triangle; “a triangular figure”; “a triangular pyrimid has a triangle for a base”
- Shaped like a triangle; having three sides and three corners
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- (End tables) Usually bought in pairs, they accent the style of the coffee table or other furniture. Usually placed at the end of the sofa, it is a very important piece of a living room set.
- (End tables) are small tables typically placed beside couches or armchairs. Often lamps will be placed on an end table.
triangular end table – Madison Collection
Madison Collection Corner Table
Madison Collection Corner Table. This Madison Collection corner table will complement your decor. Finished in a rich walnut color on wood and veneers, our corner accent table has a drawer and lower shelf for additional storage. Showcase your collectibles or display your pictures on this attractive walnut finish corner accent table. Lower shelf can be used to store magazines or other reading material. Add style and elegance with all our pieces in the Madison Collection. Assembly required. Measures: 16″ L x 26″ W x 27″ H Weight: 22 lbs.
My Grandparents' Dining Table
Do you recognize this dining table and chairs? It’s identical to the one in "Everybody Loves Raymond."
I bet the menu frequently found on this table contained items never found on the Romanos’ table. My guess is that my family is dining on Grandma’s fantastic chicken gumbo !!!
The green vinyl chairs had triangular cut-outs on the back. I was constantly playing peak-a-boo through them. And the aluminum skirt around the green formica table-top was scalloped, enabling me to run my tiny fingers up and down in a enchanting, never ending rat-a-tat-tat.
Seated around the table are left to right: Uncle Tommy, Grandpa, Grandma, mom, dad, Uncle Buddy, and Aunt Shirley.
Just foolin’ around with wing plates, from Maninman’s suggestion of a triangular container based on Chuck’s space keg. As you can see, it doesn’t really work. The one on the left would make a great intake for a fighter though.
triangular end table
BDI USA 1347 Louis designs with a sculptor’s eye for form and detail. His designs have an innate sense of proportion and grace. The simplicity of his styling transcends fads and momentary trends to have a timeless appeal. Always refined, Louis’ designs have a sculptural simplicity that is not only beautiful but functional. Destined to be a BDI classic, the soft, triangular shape of the Dino tables makes them a versatile choice for a variety of settings. The glass top and beveled lower shelf are securely attached to satin-nickel finished steel legs. With two coffee tables and an end table, Dino is available in espresso stained oak, natural walnut as well as a sleek gloss white finish. Designed by: Louis A. Lara Features: -Available in espresso, gloss white and natural walnut colors. -Versatile triangular shape coordinates with a variety of upholstery sizes and configurations. -Tempered glass top and beveled lower shelf are safely secured to the satin-nickel finished legs. -Perfect complement to small-scale and chaise sectionals. -Designed for indoor use on level floors. -Clean glass with glass cleaner, and shelf with a moist cloth. -Table are engineered for easy assembly. -Shelf clearance: 11.25″. -Overall dimensions: 21″ H x 29″ W x 21.25″ D. For more information on this product please view below: Brochure Assembly Instructions